You can use keyboard shortcuts to navigate the results (as opposed to the mouse).
- Enter or l or o — go to the highlighted result, or use it right away to go to first result.
- Ctrl/Cmd+Enter — open a result in the background
- d — domain search (if a result is highlighted)
- ↓ or j — next result
- ↑ or k — prev result
- / or h — go to search box
- esc — get out of search box
- r — go to related topics (if any)
- s — go to misspelling link (if any)
- t — go to top
- m — go to main results
- 1 or ! — open !bang dropdown
If you don't like the keyboard shortcuts, you can turn them off in the settings.