1. Sponsored Links
2. Affiliate revenue
Sponsored links are advertisements that appear in a yellow highlight above search results. Sponsored links are currently syndicated through Bing Ads. They look like this:
If you see any low-quality sponsored links, you can report them directly to Bing here.
How to advertise on DuckDuckGo:
By default, when you sign up for a Bing Ads account, your ads should automatically enter rotation into all of Bing's distribution channels (including DuckDuckGo). If you'd like to double-check that your ad is set up to run on DuckDuckGo, perform the following:
- When signed in to Bing Ads, click the Campaigns tab.
- Next, click on your Campaign Name.
- Then, click on your Ad Group Name.
- Now, click Settings.
- Locate the Ad Distribution drop down. Depending on your Bing Ads account type, you can select either "Search network" or "Content network" (see screenshot below). Content network includes all Bing networks, including the Search network.
- Then, click save at the bottom to finalize.